Fw: [woodandbrass] Re: Quiz: Mind reading. Now restoration. And lensboards.

  • Eric Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2012

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [woodandbrass] Re: Quiz: Mind reading. Now restoration. And lensboards.

      Hi Ole,
                 I have toured Norway from Oslo to Nordkapp and have seen some wonderful wood working, Norway is the place for wood, but I never had the opportunity that you had to visit the workshop of a cabinet maker. That was really something you will remember when you look at your cameras. I myself have heard the story about making their own tools, in a British context, and I guess it is true; if a cabinet maker couldn't make them, who could?