Re: [woodandbrass] Homage to Wayne Cogan

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2012
      Dan

      Thanks for sharing this.

      Wayne also sent me the photo of him with his collection and I was delighted to see it as it gives a wonderful and different view of the history of photography without being just all cameras. As many will know collecting these associated items is often harder than collecting the cameras themselves and it something that is so impressive on a much bigger scale with Matt Isenburg's collection. Wayne loved collecting smaller item which certainly makes displaying them easier.

      Cheers!

      Marcel

      On 14/07/2012 9:51 PM, dcolucci@... wrote:

      Hi

      I posted a short note about Wayne's passing including a few photos of his collection.

      Dan

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======