RE: [woodandbrass] Fwd: Bievres Camera Fair Photos

  • John Rushton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012

      Hi Marcel,

      Thank you for passing on my link to the W&B Forum. I had intended to do this myself but I completely forgot to do so. Apologies for that.

      I hope that people find the images interesting.

      I think I enjoyed the fair this year better than any past Bievres fairs over the 30+ years that I have been attending, having missed maybe only about six or so fairs in that time.

      The items that I would have been interested in buying were priced beyond my comfort zone but that did not detract from my enjoyment of the fair. The best part for me was to meet and greet the people that I had come to know over all those years. The social aspects of camera collecting seem to become of increasing importance as one gets older.

      Best Wishes,

      John