Blair Improved Reversible Back Camera

  • jwb.jr77
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      I have just uploaded a Blair Improved Reversible Back field camera. The size is 6 1/2 by 8 1/2 plate. The lens shown is a No. 3 Darlot Hemispherique Rapide. It also has the capital A with the sideways capital D over it. I use this camera. I had it all set up for a night picture of the Super Moon the other night but the clowd cover in my area spoiled the view. There is no shutter I just use the cap. Pictures are in my photo album," All American " John