Re: [woodandbrass] 'Lens Cap' with stops

  • dcolucci@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2012
    Hi Steve,

    the image was embedded...but I've attached as well

    Best
    Dan

  • Maren /Fred Friedman
    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2012
      Hi Steve,
      the image was attached to the email I got. But sorry I not sure I can help. We're on the road to Florida at the moment. If I can find the email I'll try forwarding to you. Otherwise Dan may be able to help.
      Cheers,
      Fred
      On Feb 13, 2012, at 10:30 AM, Stephen Shohet wrote:

      Dan or Fred,  Where is the image of this?  No URL or other reference in my W&B messages.  Thanks, Steve