Brass lens cap with stops - Anyone?

  • dcolucci@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012
      I got this pretty cheaply on ebay and in all my years of trolling for photographica, I dont recall seeing one before.  Anyone have some info on this slip on accessory?

      Came out of a photography studio and will fit a barrel just under 1.5 inches in diameter.

      Thanks in advance,
      Dan

    • sandybarrie
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012
        Hi, an F-stop adaptor, most probabl;y for one of those fixed apature single element "landscape" lenses.

        rare find. have never seen on.

        regards

        Sandy
        On 12/02/2012, at 12:37 PM, dcolucci@... wrote:

        I got this pretty cheaply on ebay and in all my years of trolling for photographica, I dont recall seeing one before.  Anyone have some info on this slip on accessory?

        Came out of a photography studio and will fit a barrel just under 1.5 inches in diameter.

        Thanks in advance,
        Dan

        <Untitled.jpg>

        Sandy Barrie.

        Vintage Graphics.
        ABN  15 182 803 759
        Po Box 425
        Booval
        Qld. 4304
        Australia
        Ph. 61-7-38160341

        kodakery@...

        Honorary Life member, Australian Institute of Professional Photography.

        believed to be clean.
      • Maren /Fred Friedman