1232Re: [woodandbrass] PHSNY/APHS Photographica issues

  • Maren /Fred Friedman
    Apr 14, 2012
      Milan,
      Now that I am back from Florida I've had a chance to check my odd pile. I have only one issue - volume 4, No. 3 Summer 1987. If you need it let me have your address and I will send it promptly.
      Best to you,
      Fred Friedman
      On Feb 19, 2012, at 12:22 PM, Milan Zahorcak wrote:

      Greetings,

      A favor to ask the US members who may have been members of the New York photohistory group - The Photographic Historical Society New York (1969-1982) which later became The American Photographic Historical Society (1983-2004).

      From 1969 through 2004, the New York group published a periodical named  "Photographica" - it was one of the great American photohistory journals of its time.

      <iddcffdc.png>

      I'm almost done with a digitized "Journals Project" - a collection of seven of these important publications on DVD.  These journals include: The Photographic Collectors Newsletter (Eaton Lothrop), the Photographist (WPCA), Photographica (PHSNY/APHS),  Graphic Antiquarian (Don Blake), Northlight (PHSA), The Allen Weiner Catalogs (Allen Weiner) and TheCascade Panorama (CPHS).

      I have essentially complete sets of most of them - roughly 10,000 pages already scanned - but I'm still looking for missing issues of Photographica - most of them from 1981 and 1982.

      If you think you can help, please contact me and I'll send you a complete "missing issues" list.

      Thanks,

      Milan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic