Looking for some looove?Here's my tip for you.

  • kendra.mackey9069@yoppopie.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      Well I just got engaged! Can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think I'd never meet someone. I'm already 25 and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a friend I joined up here: http://www.coolfriendfinders.info/kgjuy and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 12 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)