Hey all.

  • necroballz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003
      Hey everyone,
      I just got back from Canada and saw that I was the new owner of
      this club. I don't know when this exactly happened, but it's now my
      duty to do a better job then what's been going on. Thanks to all the
      members who have been posting and keeping up with our favorite
      actresses. If anyone has any ideas on what they want this group to do
      or on the direction that you'd like it to go, tell me. It's a group
      thing and only gets better when everyone is envovled in it's growth.
      Thanks.