Famke Janssen

  • fb100100
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      Famke is SOOOOO HOT! Not only has she got the beauty but she has got
      the brains as well. No wonder they cast her as Jean Grey. She is
      also in the new movie I Spy starring Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson. I
      just saw the trailer at http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ispy/ and
      it looks like it could be another HUGE hit! I will definitely be the
      one of the first to go see this movie when it hits theaters next
      month.