Women X

  • lacedcigarettes
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 11, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Women X
    • necroballz
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 15, 2000
        I JUST JOINED YESTERDAY, AND ALREADY THINK THIS CLUB IS COOL. THE PICTURES HERE ARE THE BEST I'VE SEEN SO FAR, ESPECAILLY THE ONES WITH THEM IN CHARACTOR.
      • necroballz
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 15, 2000
          I JUST JOINED YESTERDAY, AND ALREADY THINK THIS CLUB IS COOL. THE PICTURES HERE ARE THE BEST I'VE SEEN SO FAR, ESPECAILLY THE ONES WITH THEM IN CHARACTOR.
        • jeangrey13
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 16, 2000
            A plug for a plug, hey? I got over 280 pics of Jean/Famke/Wolvie/Hugh and more are added everyday.<br>www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/jeangreyandwolverineclub
          • ijonesing
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 16, 2000
              I joined this club because you advertised it in
              Anna's club. I thought that she would be ignored here,
              like in the other X-women club. But you seem to really
              be a fan. All those photos of her in the photo
              album. That's so cool! Anna was great as Rogue. Can't
              wait to see her in X-men 2. Great club.
            • robirob1_2000
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 16, 2000
              • lacedcigarettes
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 16, 2000
                  Anna happens to be my favorite out of all the women, especially as rogue. i do notice that she gets neglected in most sites and clubs. glad to have another fan on board...:)
                • ijonesing
                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 18, 2000
                    I'm glad to hear Anna's your fave. I think the
                    reason she doesn't get as much attention as she deserves
                    is because even though she gave a fantastic
                    performance, she didn't get to kick butt. X-men 2 will take
                    care of that.
                  • robirob1_2000
                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 19, 2000
                      .........<br>~~~~First let's talk about Good
                      SENSE - Where would we be without our
                      teachers!!!!:<br>Halle presented one of her mentors, "Phenomenal Women"
                      - Oprah Winfrey,<br>with the Frank G Wellss Award
                      for demonstrating her remarkable commitment
                      to<br>education and children at Disney's 11th annual American
                      Teacher Awards.<br>Don't miss this year's inspiring show
                      which will air<br>>>>>>Friday, December
                      22 at 7:00 PM (ET/PT) on LIFETIME Television for
                      Women <<<<<<br>===> And see this link
                      for more
                      Look for NEEKO (Halle's great hair stylist) and Halle
                      in an upcoming<br>issue of Essence Magazine. I dont'
                      know the date yet, but I'll be sure to<br>update you
                      as soon as I know. **Halle is featured in a photo
                      shoot with<br>Neeko & hopefully Neeko will tell us some
                      of his FANTASTIC hairstyling<br>secrets. So be sure
                      to pick it up cuz we all love that hair!!!! GO
                      NEEKO!!<br>Link to Essence
                      Magazine:<br><a href=http://www.essence.com/highlights/beauty_style/bs_121500.shtml target=new>http://www.essence.com/highlights/beauty_style/bs_121500.shtml</a><br>---> Here's a picture of Neeko:
                      in print, video<br>and on TV commercials however he
                      has worked on one film and works with many<br>top
                      actresses and recording artists for individual television
                      appearances.<br>REFERENCE: Halle Berry for all Revlon ads since 1998 as well
                      as all of her<br>fashion & lifestyle editorial. Nia
                      Long for all editorial and most
                      personal<br>appearances. Tyra Banks for Cover Girl. Neeko's work is often
                      seen in<br>Allure, Bazaar, Shape, Stuff, Teen and many
                      other magazines. <br>He works often with directors such
                      as Hype Williams and Darren Grant. He<br>works with
                      photographers such as Albert Sanchez, Danielle Federici and
                      give props to Halle's Make-Up Artist **Laura
                      Mohberg*** cuz girlfriend can work some Revlon (smile).<br>
                      ==> Read her INSPIRING STORY - It's never to late to
                      GO TO YOUR DESTINY!!! See how Laura DID
                      IT!!!<br>**Also be sure to got to the EDITORIAL page 2 &
                      Advertising. I think you'll see a familiar face
                      did my all time favorite revlon pic of halle, - the
                      one with the turquoise eye shadow and
                      cool new Intro on her home page - check it
                      out!*******<br><a href=http://members.fortunecity.com/ericafaye/thehalleberrywebpage/halleintro.html target=new>http://members.fortunecity.com/ericafaye/thehalleberrywebpage/halleintro.html</a>
                    • lacedcigarettes
                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 28, 2000
                        i'll be able to update after christmas break, just to busy at the moment to do it. thanks for being so patient
                      • robirob1_2000
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jan 1, 2001
                          ~~~~~~>DON'T FORGET TO CHECK HALLE OUT ON THIS
                          WEDNESDAY, 1/3/00 ON PBS!!!!!!<br>Great Streets<br>The
                          Champs Elysees with Halle Berry 60 min. <br>Halle Berry
                          makes for a most enthusiastic boulevardier as she
                          strolls the 16-block length of Paris's Champs Elysees
                          (well, most of it---she takes the Metro part of the
                          way), from the Egyptian obelisk at the Place de la
                          Concorde to the Arc de Triomphe at the Place de L'Etoile.
                          Along the way, Barry stops at shops (including the
                          perfurmery Guerlain) and cafes (including Fourquets, where
                          the menu hasn't changed since 1899), and exclaims
                          that the Champs, �captures all the qualities of life
                          that define Paris.� <br>Rating: TV-G Category:
                          Documentary Release Year: 2001 <br><br>******ALSO!!!! Here
                          are a couple of nice suprises for the New Year!!!!
                          check out Wubing's great designs. There is even a
                          Storm/Halle
                          check it out - It looks FANTASTIC! The new site even
                          features a Multimedia section with
                          for Halle on ET's most bewitching beauties of
                        • robirob1_2000
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jan 3, 2001
                            **===> DON'T FORGET TO CHECK HALLE OUT -
                            <<<<<br><br>**Great Streets -The Champs Elysees with Halle Berry 60
                            min. <br><br>Halle Berry makes for a most enthusiastic
                            boulevardier as she strolls the 16-block length of Paris's
                            Champs Elysees (well, most of it---she takes the Metro
                            part of the way), from the Egyptian obelisk at the
                            Place de la Concorde to the Arc de Triomphe at the
                            Place de L'Etoile. Along the way, Barry stops at shops
                            (including the perfurmery Guerlain) and cafes (including
                            Fourquets, where the menu hasn't changed since 1899), and
                            exclaims that the Champs, "captures all the qualities of
                            life that define Paris." <br>Rating: TV-G Category:
                            Documentary Release Year: 2001 <br>8PM Great Streets [#103]
                            The Champs Elysees with Halle Berry<br>From the
                            Obelisk to the Arc de Triomphe, award-winning actress
                            Halle Berry experiences her first trip to Paris and the
                            Champs Elyses. History mixes with the modern world in
                            the center of Parisian life. Berry visits Fouquet's,
                            the bistro of choice for the French film community;
                            Guerlain, the quintessential perfumery; and the Lido, where
                            she takes viewers backstage at the legendary club.
                          • robirob1_2000
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jan 11, 2001
                              --~Please check the Hallehood message board for
                              the latest message from
                              this week!<br><br>Halle is featured this week in the
                              following New Magazines:<br><br>>>Ebony: Halle & Eric
                              are listed as one of the 10 hottest couples in
                              Ebonys� Valentine Day issue. The brief paragraph notes
                              Erics�s present to Halle on last Valentine Day when he
                              serenaded her at the NAACP Image Awards. ***Hmmmmmm, I
                              think I�ll pull that video out and watch it again
                              (smile).<br><br>>>Biography (Jan � pg 60): Halle is featured in the January
                              Biography. Even though the magazine featrues some
                              inaccuracies, it is still a good article and the best part is
                              that it features a small B&W 80�s pic of Halle in
                              highschool looking very �preppy� (if you remember that word
                              you must be as old as me � HA!!!!). Big time fans
                              will also notice that in the pic of Halle in the brown
                              floral shirt the editors saw fit to draw a tank top in
                              on Halle (hilarious!). There�s also a really cool
                              picture of her from the London X-men Premiere in the
                              table of contents � She has on those cool Navy Blue
                              shiny leather pants.<br><br>>>US (Jan 22 � pg
                              66): HALLEWOOD.COM is featured in an article about
                              celebrity websites. The writer states, �Among celeb sites,
                              Hallewood is a playful and personal standout�. *** How cool
                              is that! YAY �Hooray for
                              Hallewood!!!!<br><br>>>People (Jan 22 � pg 97): Cute pic of Halle in a fashion
                              article, �In the Glow� about stars wearing shiny leather
                              pants. Halle is once again featured wearing those slick
                              navy leather hip-huggers at the London premiere of
                              X-men.
                            • robirob1_2000
                              Message 14 of 28 , Jan 13, 2001
                                ---<br><br>Check out the 1st trailer on Warner
                                Brothers for Halle's New Movie "Swordfish". It also stars
                                Halle's X-men co-star, Hugh Jackman -
                              • robirob1_2000
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jan 14, 2001
                                • lacedcigarettes
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jan 16, 2001
                                    added two new anna pics in Anna III album.
                                  • ijonesing
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jan 17, 2001
                                      Keep them coming. I especially like the Anna II album, with the interview pics.
                                    • robirob1_2000
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jan 21, 2001
                                        >>***FAN NEWS*** Check out
                                        >>>MARCELO'S cool X-men site: - It features a really cool
                                        Storm Flash Animation:
                                      • robirob1_2000
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jan 25, 2001
                                          for a fifth year to host Nickelodeon's 14th Annual
                                          Kids' Choice Awards. She will be joined by an array of
                                          stars from film, music, sports and television. The show
                                          will air live from the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica,
                                          Actress Nominees<br><br>*****Halle
                                          Diaz/Charlie's Angels <br><br>Janet Jackson/The Nutty Professor
                                          producer Joshua Maurer are reteaming for "The Band of
                                          Angels" for Showtime/Paramount. They previously created
                                          "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge." "Angels" is the inspirational
                                          story of the "jubilee singers" who saved Fisk
                                          University in Nashville in a concert that featured "Swing
                                          Low, Sweet Chariot" to a white audience. Alixandre
                                          Witlin also will
                                          produce.<br><a href=http://news.excite.com/news/r/010118/02/people-archerd target=new>http://news.excite.com/news/r/010118/02/people-archerd</a>
                                        • robirob1_2000
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jan 29, 2001
                                            ==>The first Swordfish Trailer aired Sunday
                                            during the superbowl (Thanks Vipereyes). You can check
                                            it out at Aintitcool.com. There's a brief clip of
                                            Halle in one of her sexy
                                          • robirob1_2000
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Feb 3, 2001
                                              ....>>>TUESDAY!
                                              2/6/01<<<<br>Halle and Eric will be live on "THE BEAT" with Host
                                              Steve Harvery on Tuesday, 2/6/01 at 8AM!!!!<br><br>If
                                              you live in LA be sure to tune in! And if you don't,
                                              no need to worry. I'll be sure to type up a
                                              live Webcast is working on and off. Try these links on
                                              Tuesday and hopefully one of them will be
                                              the highlights from the Hallewood.com launch party.
                                              Halle & Eric will be on ET (Entertainment Tonight) -
                                              NBC. Check your local listings for times. You may also
                                              see 2 other people you know - Me (Robin) & Brittney
                                              (HA!!!!) - HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!. So be sure to tune in
                                              and we'll tell you all about it when we get
                                            • robirob1_2000
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Feb 18, 2001
                                                ~~~~~Upcoming Contest!!!: YAY now that we have
                                                the registration forms we can<br>start our VERY 1ST
                                                CONTEST! To show her love and appreciation for all
                                                you<br>do Halle will be (You may want to sit down before
                                                you read this) Calling<br>the following Groovers on
                                                the Telephone! YES you read it right!!! If you<br>are
                                                the winner Halle will be CALLING YOUR HOUSE!!!!! Just
                                                to say Hi and<br>Thanks for being a
                                                Free Membership<br>The 1st groover who signed up for a
                                                VIP Memebership<br>The FAN of the month who is the
                                                fan selected based on the overall support<br>that a
                                                person has shown to Halle via the message boards and
                                                Happy and Excited to be making these calls and we
                                                will<br>announce the winners very soon on hallewood.com and then
                                                the winners will<br>be hearing from
                                                Online Chat will be on Tuesday, February 27, 2001<br>The
                                                Hour long Chat will begin at 5:30pm PST (8:30pm
                                                EST)<br>We hope to see you there Halle looks forward to
                                                talking to YOU!!!!<br>To log onto the chat Please go to
                                                Chat Icon.
                                              • robirob1_2000
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Feb 24, 2001
                                                  >>>In preparation for the GROOVER chat
                                                  on Tuesday, I thought I'd give you a little
                                                  Flashback from a couple of Halle's previous online Chats
                                                  with MTV and Maxim. Just think - this time it could be
                                                  your name scrolling across the screen (SMILE):<br>MTV:
                                                  Bottom Right Corner - Click READ Past Transcripts and
                                                  Click the Transcript for 7/10/00 - Girls of X-men Video
                                                  Chat<br><br>Also **ERICA J.** is keeping us all IN-THE-KNOW these
                                                  days. Here's the lates re: Halle's TV appearances and
                                                  latest Magazine Articles from Erica - Thanks!!!!! Don't
                                                  forget to visit Erica's Yahoo Site - Halle Berry
                                                  Quarters - It's GROOVY!!!
                                                  clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/halleberryquarters <br><br>~Halle will be appearing as a presenter
                                                  at this years SAG AWARDS - Sunday MARCH 11, 2001.
                                                  **Also look for Halle on the NAACP Image Awards (March
                                                  9th), Academy Awards (March 25h) & The Kids Choice
                                                  Awards (April 21st)<br><br>~Well it looks like InStyle
                                                  Magazine has a few things on Ms. Jordan check out the
                                                  following info you can find on Halle in the March 2001
                                                  issue on newsstands now!~<br>*There is a pic of Halle
                                                  in her gorgeous Jon Valdi dress (from the Castaway
                                                  premiere)<br><br>*In the C'mon Tell Us section- The question for this
                                                  month is Do Blonds Have More Fun?<br>And Halle said "I
                                                  took one of my blond wigs home from the X-Men set. I
                                                  like to wear it in private. I'll leave the details to
                                                  your imagination, but it's always fun" (Mmmm, go head
                                                  Ms. Halle)<br><br>*And lastly in the Net Shopper's
                                                  section Hallewood.com is featured as the site to check
                                                  out, InStyle chose her site because it offers the
                                                  "real" Halle and it commented on halle's bio,
                                                  filmography, photogallery, etc as the most up to dateed and
                                                  commends her for her seasonal info on fashion and beauty.
                                                  And urges readers to join hallewood.com. So if you
                                                  want to check all of this out, then pick up the March
                                                  issue of InStyle magazine on newsstands now.
                                                  have a beautiful picture of Halle and Eric and of
                                                  course they are discussing the couples recent nuptials.
                                                  So check it out. <br><br>~Pick up the February 26,
                                                  2001 issue of People Magazine, it has a nice article
                                                  on Halle and Eric's nuptials and a nice pic from the
                                                  launch party~ <br><br>To see picks from each these
                                                  issues you can see that at Halle Berry Quarters
                                                • robirob1_2000
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Mar 21, 2001
                                                    >>FILMING BEGINS IN MAY!!!!<br><br>By Tim
                                                    Swanson<br><br>HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - Halle Berry is in final negotiations
                                                    to star opposite Billy Bob Thornton and Wes Bentley
                                                    in "Monster's Ball," which is scheduled to begin
                                                    filming May 1.<br><br>Berry would play the widow of a
                                                    criminal put to death in the contemporary South. Thornton
                                                    and Bentley are a father and son who work on an
                                                    electric chair for the local prison; the Thornton
                                                    character, a racist, falls in love with the
                                                    widow.<br><br>The long-in-development "Ball" was originally at Fine
                                                    Line Features with interest from Robert De Niro to
                                                    star and Sean Penn to direct.<br><br>The script was
                                                    picked up earlier this year by director Marc Forster,
                                                    who is nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for
                                                    the Sundance picture "Everything Put Together," which
                                                    he helmed and co-wrote.<br><br>Canadian studio Lions
                                                    Gate Films is wrapping up a deal to finance and
                                                    distribute the picture, which has a mid-seven-figure
                                                    links:<br>Who is Billy Bob Thornton?
                                                    posted by Vipereyes:
                                                  • robirob1_2000
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Mar 25, 2001
                                                    • rogue_x_men_marie
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Apr 24, 2001
                                                        plz join: a lot of characters are still open<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/roguesxmenrpghaven target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/roguesxmenrpghaven</a>
                                                      • ja_riise
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Dec 29, 2001
                                                          anyone still remotely alive in this club?
                                                        • rogue_the_untouchable_x_men
                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Jan 14, 2002
                                                            i just joined a few days ago and this is a cool club.<br>Also if any 1 would like 2 join my x-men group rp plz go to: <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/We-are-the-future-not-them target=new>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/We-are-the-future-not-them</a>