Reminders & Updates for the NEW YEAR!!!

  • robirob1_2000
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 1, 2001
      ~~~~~~>DON'T FORGET TO CHECK HALLE OUT ON THIS
      WEDNESDAY, 1/3/00 ON PBS!!!!!!<br>Great Streets<br>The
      Champs Elysees with Halle Berry 60 min. <br>Halle Berry
      makes for a most enthusiastic boulevardier as she
      strolls the 16-block length of Paris's Champs Elysees
      (well, most of it---she takes the Metro part of the
      way), from the Egyptian obelisk at the Place de la
      Concorde to the Arc de Triomphe at the Place de L'Etoile.
      Along the way, Barry stops at shops (including the
      perfurmery Guerlain) and cafes (including Fourquets, where
      the menu hasn't changed since 1899), and exclaims
      that the Champs, �captures all the qualities of life
      that define Paris.� <br>Rating: TV-G Category:
      Documentary Release Year: 2001 <br><br>******ALSO!!!! Here
      are a couple of nice suprises for the New Year!!!!
      check out Wubing's great designs. There is even a
      Storm/Halle
      check it out - It looks FANTASTIC! The new site even
      features a Multimedia section with
      for Halle on ET's most bewitching beauties of
    • robirob1_2000
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 3, 2001
        **===> DON'T FORGET TO CHECK HALLE OUT -
        <<<<<br><br>**Great Streets -The Champs Elysees with Halle Berry 60
        min. <br><br>Halle Berry makes for a most enthusiastic
        boulevardier as she strolls the 16-block length of Paris's
        Champs Elysees (well, most of it---she takes the Metro
        part of the way), from the Egyptian obelisk at the
        Place de la Concorde to the Arc de Triomphe at the
        Place de L'Etoile. Along the way, Barry stops at shops
        (including the perfurmery Guerlain) and cafes (including
        Fourquets, where the menu hasn't changed since 1899), and
        exclaims that the Champs, "captures all the qualities of
        life that define Paris." <br>Rating: TV-G Category:
        Documentary Release Year: 2001 <br>8PM Great Streets [#103]
        The Champs Elysees with Halle Berry<br>From the
        Obelisk to the Arc de Triomphe, award-winning actress
        Halle Berry experiences her first trip to Paris and the
        Champs Elyses. History mixes with the modern world in
        the center of Parisian life. Berry visits Fouquet's,
        the bistro of choice for the French film community;
        Guerlain, the quintessential perfumery; and the Lido, where
        she takes viewers backstage at the legendary club.
      • robirob1_2000
        Message 3 of 28 , Jan 11, 2001
          --~Please check the Hallehood message board for
          the latest message from
          this week!<br><br>Halle is featured this week in the
          following New Magazines:<br><br>>>Ebony: Halle & Eric
          are listed as one of the 10 hottest couples in
          Ebonys� Valentine Day issue. The brief paragraph notes
          Erics�s present to Halle on last Valentine Day when he
          serenaded her at the NAACP Image Awards. ***Hmmmmmm, I
          think I�ll pull that video out and watch it again
          (smile).<br><br>>>Biography (Jan � pg 60): Halle is featured in the January
          Biography. Even though the magazine featrues some
          inaccuracies, it is still a good article and the best part is
          that it features a small B&W 80�s pic of Halle in
          highschool looking very �preppy� (if you remember that word
          you must be as old as me � HA!!!!). Big time fans
          will also notice that in the pic of Halle in the brown
          floral shirt the editors saw fit to draw a tank top in
          on Halle (hilarious!). There�s also a really cool
          picture of her from the London X-men Premiere in the
          table of contents � She has on those cool Navy Blue
          shiny leather pants.<br><br>>>US (Jan 22 � pg
          66): HALLEWOOD.COM is featured in an article about
          celebrity websites. The writer states, �Among celeb sites,
          Hallewood is a playful and personal standout�. *** How cool
          is that! YAY �Hooray for
          Hallewood!!!!<br><br>>>People (Jan 22 � pg 97): Cute pic of Halle in a fashion
          article, �In the Glow� about stars wearing shiny leather
          pants. Halle is once again featured wearing those slick
          navy leather hip-huggers at the London premiere of
          X-men.
        • robirob1_2000
          Message 4 of 28 , Jan 13, 2001
            ---<br><br>Check out the 1st trailer on Warner
            Brothers for Halle's New Movie "Swordfish". It also stars
            Halle's X-men co-star, Hugh Jackman -
          • robirob1_2000
            Message 5 of 28 , Jan 14, 2001
            • lacedcigarettes
              Message 6 of 28 , Jan 16, 2001
                added two new anna pics in Anna III album.
              • ijonesing
                Message 7 of 28 , Jan 17, 2001
                  Keep them coming. I especially like the Anna II album, with the interview pics.
                • robirob1_2000
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jan 21, 2001
                    >>***FAN NEWS*** Check out
                    >>>MARCELO'S cool X-men site: - It features a really cool
                    Storm Flash Animation:
                  • robirob1_2000
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jan 25, 2001
                      for a fifth year to host Nickelodeon's 14th Annual
                      Kids' Choice Awards. She will be joined by an array of
                      stars from film, music, sports and television. The show
                      will air live from the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica,
                      Actress Nominees<br><br>*****Halle
                      Diaz/Charlie's Angels <br><br>Janet Jackson/The Nutty Professor
                      producer Joshua Maurer are reteaming for "The Band of
                      Angels" for Showtime/Paramount. They previously created
                      "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge." "Angels" is the inspirational
                      story of the "jubilee singers" who saved Fisk
                      University in Nashville in a concert that featured "Swing
                      Low, Sweet Chariot" to a white audience. Alixandre
                      Witlin also will
                      produce.<br><a href=http://news.excite.com/news/r/010118/02/people-archerd target=new>http://news.excite.com/news/r/010118/02/people-archerd</a>
                    • robirob1_2000
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 29, 2001
                        ==>The first Swordfish Trailer aired Sunday
                        during the superbowl (Thanks Vipereyes). You can check
                        it out at Aintitcool.com. There's a brief clip of
                        Halle in one of her sexy
                      • robirob1_2000
                        Message 11 of 28 , Feb 3, 2001
                          ....>>>TUESDAY!
                          2/6/01<<<<br>Halle and Eric will be live on "THE BEAT" with Host
                          Steve Harvery on Tuesday, 2/6/01 at 8AM!!!!<br><br>If
                          you live in LA be sure to tune in! And if you don't,
                          no need to worry. I'll be sure to type up a
                          live Webcast is working on and off. Try these links on
                          Tuesday and hopefully one of them will be
                          the highlights from the Hallewood.com launch party.
                          Halle & Eric will be on ET (Entertainment Tonight) -
                          NBC. Check your local listings for times. You may also
                          see 2 other people you know - Me (Robin) & Brittney
                          (HA!!!!) - HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!. So be sure to tune in
                          and we'll tell you all about it when we get
                        • robirob1_2000
                          Message 12 of 28 , Feb 18, 2001
                            ~~~~~Upcoming Contest!!!: YAY now that we have
                            the registration forms we can<br>start our VERY 1ST
                            CONTEST! To show her love and appreciation for all
                            you<br>do Halle will be (You may want to sit down before
                            you read this) Calling<br>the following Groovers on
                            the Telephone! YES you read it right!!! If you<br>are
                            the winner Halle will be CALLING YOUR HOUSE!!!!! Just
                            to say Hi and<br>Thanks for being a
                            Free Membership<br>The 1st groover who signed up for a
                            VIP Memebership<br>The FAN of the month who is the
                            fan selected based on the overall support<br>that a
                            person has shown to Halle via the message boards and
                            Happy and Excited to be making these calls and we
                            will<br>announce the winners very soon on hallewood.com and then
                            the winners will<br>be hearing from
                            Online Chat will be on Tuesday, February 27, 2001<br>The
                            Hour long Chat will begin at 5:30pm PST (8:30pm
                            EST)<br>We hope to see you there Halle looks forward to
                            talking to YOU!!!!<br>To log onto the chat Please go to
                            Chat Icon.
                          • robirob1_2000
                            Message 13 of 28 , Feb 24, 2001
                              >>>In preparation for the GROOVER chat
                              on Tuesday, I thought I'd give you a little
                              Flashback from a couple of Halle's previous online Chats
                              with MTV and Maxim. Just think - this time it could be
                              your name scrolling across the screen (SMILE):<br>MTV:
                              Bottom Right Corner - Click READ Past Transcripts and
                              Click the Transcript for 7/10/00 - Girls of X-men Video
                              Chat<br><br>Also **ERICA J.** is keeping us all IN-THE-KNOW these
                              days. Here's the lates re: Halle's TV appearances and
                              latest Magazine Articles from Erica - Thanks!!!!! Don't
                              forget to visit Erica's Yahoo Site - Halle Berry
                              Quarters - It's GROOVY!!!
                              clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/halleberryquarters <br><br>~Halle will be appearing as a presenter
                              at this years SAG AWARDS - Sunday MARCH 11, 2001.
                              **Also look for Halle on the NAACP Image Awards (March
                              9th), Academy Awards (March 25h) & The Kids Choice
                              Awards (April 21st)<br><br>~Well it looks like InStyle
                              Magazine has a few things on Ms. Jordan check out the
                              following info you can find on Halle in the March 2001
                              issue on newsstands now!~<br>*There is a pic of Halle
                              in her gorgeous Jon Valdi dress (from the Castaway
                              premiere)<br><br>*In the C'mon Tell Us section- The question for this
                              month is Do Blonds Have More Fun?<br>And Halle said "I
                              took one of my blond wigs home from the X-Men set. I
                              like to wear it in private. I'll leave the details to
                              your imagination, but it's always fun" (Mmmm, go head
                              Ms. Halle)<br><br>*And lastly in the Net Shopper's
                              section Hallewood.com is featured as the site to check
                              out, InStyle chose her site because it offers the
                              "real" Halle and it commented on halle's bio,
                              filmography, photogallery, etc as the most up to dateed and
                              commends her for her seasonal info on fashion and beauty.
                              And urges readers to join hallewood.com. So if you
                              want to check all of this out, then pick up the March
                              issue of InStyle magazine on newsstands now.
                              have a beautiful picture of Halle and Eric and of
                              course they are discussing the couples recent nuptials.
                              So check it out. <br><br>~Pick up the February 26,
                              2001 issue of People Magazine, it has a nice article
                              on Halle and Eric's nuptials and a nice pic from the
                              launch party~ <br><br>To see picks from each these
                              issues you can see that at Halle Berry Quarters
                            • robirob1_2000
                              Message 14 of 28 , Mar 21 7:37 AM
                                >>FILMING BEGINS IN MAY!!!!<br><br>By Tim
                                Swanson<br><br>HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - Halle Berry is in final negotiations
                                to star opposite Billy Bob Thornton and Wes Bentley
                                in "Monster's Ball," which is scheduled to begin
                                filming May 1.<br><br>Berry would play the widow of a
                                criminal put to death in the contemporary South. Thornton
                                and Bentley are a father and son who work on an
                                electric chair for the local prison; the Thornton
                                character, a racist, falls in love with the
                                widow.<br><br>The long-in-development "Ball" was originally at Fine
                                Line Features with interest from Robert De Niro to
                                star and Sean Penn to direct.<br><br>The script was
                                picked up earlier this year by director Marc Forster,
                                who is nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for
                                the Sundance picture "Everything Put Together," which
                                he helmed and co-wrote.<br><br>Canadian studio Lions
                                Gate Films is wrapping up a deal to finance and
                                distribute the picture, which has a mid-seven-figure
                                links:<br>Who is Billy Bob Thornton?
                                posted by Vipereyes:
                              • robirob1_2000
                                Message 15 of 28 , Mar 25 9:16 AM
                                • rogue_x_men_marie
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Apr 24, 2001
                                    plz join: a lot of characters are still open<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/roguesxmenrpghaven target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/roguesxmenrpghaven</a>
                                  • ja_riise
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Dec 29, 2001
                                      anyone still remotely alive in this club?
                                    • rogue_the_untouchable_x_men
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jan 14, 2002