Really

  • emlarson2006
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
      Has no one really post anything since Nov. 30 or is something wrong
      with the message board?

      EM
    • robgood3
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
        --- In womensfootballclub@yahoogroups.com, "emlarson2006"
        <emlarson2006@...> wrote:

        > Has no one really post anything since Nov. 30 or is something wrong
        > with the message board?

        It's off season, what'd you expect? Meanwhile, read holy Qu'ran --
        broaden your knowledge. And visit my dating site. ;-)
      • anneke blair
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
          Don't forget to get your lingerie and have strategic body parts enlarged while finding the love of your life

          robgood3 <robgood@...> wrote: --- In womensfootballclub@yahoogroups.com, "emlarson2006"
          <emlarson2006@...> wrote:

          > Has no one really post anything since Nov. 30 or is something wrong
          > with the message board?

          It's off season, what'd you expect? Meanwhile, read holy Qu'ran --
          broaden your knowledge. And visit my dating site. ;-)

        • Todd Hughes
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
            That's funny!