Div. I Selection Show webcast?

  • mal_the_stal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2003
      So, has anyone heard or seen anything regarding if there is going to
      be a webcast of this year's Division I selection show, like the NCAA
      had last year?

      Not that it makes much difference: Harvard, Minnesota, and Minnesota-
      Duluth have their spots in the Frozen Four as close to guaranteed as
      they can come without an actual guarantee. And Dartmouth would have
      to suffer a major collapse this weekend to not be there, either.

      But I was just wondering. Besides, this board needed another
      message -- it's been pretty quiet.

      Oh, and Bulldogs? Just remember what happened in 2000. I'll see you
      at the DECC.