WE ARE.... PENN STATE!!!

  • mikeshockey20012002
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 27, 2001
      Hey guys and hockey gals!<br><br>I'd just like to
      introduce myself as the Public Relations manager for the
      Penn State Nittany Lady Lions 2001-2002.<br><br>My
      first home game working also as the Public Adress
      anouncer in the Greenberg ice complex we defeated the
      University of Rutgers Lady Scarlet Knights (those poor
      girls) 15-0!<br><br>I'll try and respond to everyone
      with reports of what's going on out here in "Happy
      Valley" and my opinion on this fast growing sport among
      women. There are a lot of issues here on campus as well
      as nationally, I'm sure.<br><br>I love this game
    • mikeshockey20012002