Red Raiders to go to division 1

  • Page017
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 16 10:33 PM
      I'm a bit concerned with us not dominating at
      division 3 this year like I hoped we would, but we have
      had some injuries. Does anyone know what to expect
      when we make the change? Heather Murphy, our current
      assistant captain predicted it would take about 5 years
      before we were fully up to division 1 standards. But
      from what I saw, enxt years recruiting class is
      extremly good, we stole a few away from Hockey East and
      some of the Ivy's. Any thoughts?
    • mikeshockey20012002
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 27, 2001
        Hey guys and hockey gals!<br><br>I'd just like to
        introduce myself as the Public Relations manager for the
        Penn State Nittany Lady Lions 2001-2002.<br><br>My
        first home game working also as the Public Adress
        anouncer in the Greenberg ice complex we defeated the
        University of Rutgers Lady Scarlet Knights (those poor
        girls) 15-0!<br><br>I'll try and respond to everyone
        with reports of what's going on out here in "Happy
        Valley" and my opinion on this fast growing sport among
        women. There are a lot of issues here on campus as well
        as nationally, I'm sure.<br><br>I love this game