Vote!

  • s_bippy
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 1, 2000
      Joining the popular "Vote for Hobey" @ USCHO is
      "Vote for Patty". Head on over and cast your vote for
      the Patty Kazmaier award (the Women's College Hockey
      equivalent to the Men's Hobey Baker
    • mikeshockey20012002
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 27, 2001
        Hey guys and hockey gals!<br><br>I'd just like to
        introduce myself as the Public Relations manager for the
        Penn State Nittany Lady Lions 2001-2002.<br><br>My
        first home game working also as the Public Adress
        anouncer in the Greenberg ice complex we defeated the
        University of Rutgers Lady Scarlet Knights (those poor
        girls) 15-0!<br><br>I'll try and respond to everyone
        with reports of what's going on out here in "Happy
        Valley" and my opinion on this fast growing sport among
        women. There are a lot of issues here on campus as well
        as nationally, I'm sure.<br><br>I love this game