women's aggressives skates1

  • x_just_like_you_x
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2001
      please help me out here. <br>i'm trying to look
      for women's aggressive skates. <br>all right, i know
      there is no such thing then can someone please please
      please recommend me a a good pair of men's skate for
      women?? <br>i live in philly, pa please contact me at
      rayana@.... <br>beginner to intermediate aggressive and size
      5 in men's so selection is limited for me. <br>i
      was lookin at the roces majestic 12, rollerblade
      swindler, & the razor super flat 2 & the salomon's are too
      expensive for my taste... <br>thanks a bunch if you can
      help me out. 1
    • x_just_like_you_x
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17, 2001
          so i've been practicing hard for 2 days and so
          far, i can do a frontside stall 180 and kinda a soul
          stall. i'm trying to do a full frontside but like, if
          i'm coming from the left, my right foot goes but my
          left foot stays so i end up looking dumb. i dunno what
          i'm doin wrong. leaning wrong or sumptin i guess. i
          can only do it from real low curbs or benches though.
          i think i'm afriad to jump too high. i should go
          rollerblade off a rooftop or something. that should get rid
          of it. maybe i should get protective gear before i
          go do that though. got any suggestions on what brand
          protectives?