Women's Agressive Skating

  • guia_sd
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Women's Agressive Skating
    • guia_sd
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2001
        well, i just wanted to introduce myself. i just
        moved here in the bay area last march(has it been
        almost a year?)from hawaii. i'm 20 years old...and
        hmm...well, i love to skate. i've been skating for a couple
        of years, but i stopped. so now im starting to get
        back into it. i guess that's pretty much
        it...hopefully more girls will come and join this club, because
        i feel like an idiot writing this and i'm the only
        member! blah<br><br>guia
      • x_just_like_you_x
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2001
          please help me out here. <br>i'm trying to look
          for women's aggressive skates. <br>all right, i know
          there is no such thing then can someone please please
          please recommend me a a good pair of men's skate for
          women?? <br>i live in philly, pa please contact me at
          rayana@.... <br>beginner to intermediate aggressive and size
          5 in men's so selection is limited for me. <br>i
          was lookin at the roces majestic 12, rollerblade
          swindler, & the razor super flat 2 & the salomon's are too
          expensive for my taste... <br>thanks a bunch if you can
          help me out. 1
        • x_just_like_you_x
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 17, 2001
              so i've been practicing hard for 2 days and so
              far, i can do a frontside stall 180 and kinda a soul
              stall. i'm trying to do a full frontside but like, if
              i'm coming from the left, my right foot goes but my
              left foot stays so i end up looking dumb. i dunno what
              i'm doin wrong. leaning wrong or sumptin i guess. i
              can only do it from real low curbs or benches though.
              i think i'm afriad to jump too high. i should go
              rollerblade off a rooftop or something. that should get rid
              of it. maybe i should get protective gear before i
              go do that though. got any suggestions on what brand
              protectives?