participants needed for online survey on women's education and career choices

  • yen_socialpsy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      My name is Yen-Chi Le and I'm working on my PhD in social psychology
      at the University of Hawaii. I'm looking for educated, professional
      women who might be willing to participate in my short survey regarding
      education, career choices, and life experiences.

      Your participation is invaluable and will contribute to a better
      understanding of the relationship between education, career choices
      and life experiences. Participation in this study is voluntary and
      completely anonymous. The questionnaire will take about 15-25 minutes
      to complete. If you are over 18 years of age and would like to
      participate or for more information, please follow the link below:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0jINotpC_2b_2fo8XtWua9aTXw_3d_3d

      Any questions or comments relating to this study should be directed to
      Yen-Chi Le at yenchi@.... Thank you.