I am confused!

  • twothdoc1980
    Message 1 of 13000 , Mar 1, 2000
      Is this a club for hunters that are female?<br>Is
      this a club for males hunting females?<br>Is this a
      club for either hunting nothing?<br>What's the deal
      with fishing talk?<br>I just spent 3 days with 3000
      members of National Wild Turkey Federation and must say
      they are strange. Can anybody explain these people to
      me?<br><br>If anybody is looking for aimless discussion and
      world conquest come and visit us
      at<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/therealmofdefiance target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/therealmofdefiance</a><br>we are pretty harmless and bored so we are reaching
      out to other worlds.<br>Nice of you to let me visit
      and talk and stuff.
    • theresastruckstop
      Message 13000 of 13000 , Sep 22, 2005
        While reading back on old messages this one caught my eye with me being
        from northeast Ms and on the TN stateline. Yesterday my husband went
        down and was clearing the land off and getting it ready for us and he
        said in one area that it looked like mating season for water mosc. he
        said they were balled up everywhere. Big ones. I said, ok, I am not
        going in there and that is where all the deer are. lol Of course
        when it gets cold we dont see them, but, now where the slew is where I
        watch the big buck, there is some monster snakes in there. I am ready
        for cool weather now for sure. Bring the frost on, bring cold and snow
        on. Oh snow, we use to have that, but seems we get ice storms now.
        One good snow would be good for a change. Yea I am scared of the
        snakes too.