Educational Pheasant Hunt in Medford, New Jersey 12/15/12

  • Pola Galie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      We are holding our 7th Education Pheasant Hunt for Women at the English Setter Club on 12/15/12. We promote the hunt as a women's hunt because female new hunters get preference but anyone who is interested in bird hunting over pointer dogs and has not had the experience is invited.

      We have had entire families come out to our bird hunting camp in a day for their first experience and then have seen them go on and get their own dog to continue the tradition.

      It's $60 per hunter and it includes - breakfast, lunch, training, ammo, dog and guides/mentors. We have a blast and it supports a good cause, the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Environmental Projects - Quail in the Classroom Program and quail habitat restoration.

      We still have a few spots left. If anyone is interested, please email me off list at pgalie@... and I will send you all the details.

      Take care.

      Pola Galie
      Hunt Coordinator