Rattlesnakes-When hunting/backpacking Vigilence/Appreciation!

  • NewMexicoOutdoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2012
      Being by nature, basically a city boy ..but with quite a bit of time
      "out in the woods" back East ..I had no idea whether or not I'd be
      phobic about rattlers here in North Central New Mexico! After 6 years
      now, boots on the ground ..I think I can lend some experience, some
      experiences and some advice about rattlesnakes. They're now out of
      the ground:

      http://newmexicooutdoor.com/Rattlesnake.html