Re: [Women Hunters] moderator

  • dpierzinski@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21, 2011
      I'm just the opposite I'm not on facebook,I correspond through my cell phone

      From: "huntress4203" <huntress4203@...>
      Sender: womenhunters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:08:52
      To: <womenhunters@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Women Hunters] moderator

      I just now realized that I am now the only moderator to this group. Not sure what happened to Tink. I am going to go through the members list and remove anyone thats bouncing and try and clean it up and get it active again. Anyone interested in helping?

      Glo

    • rotfa
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 17, 2014
        I am here. I check in every day except lately when I  was in the hospital. but I am back.
      • dianmayhew
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 17, 2014
          Glad you're back and ok!

          Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

          I am here. I check in every day except lately when I  was in the hospital. but I am back.