Don't forget the Game Feed this Saturday!

  • Sherri Fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
      Just a reminder ~ Don't forge the Game Feed

      Annual Wild Game Feed
      at Bayside Tavern
      Saturday, February 5, 2011
      11 am till its gone!
      Tickets ~ $10.00 / Person
      Gun Tickets:  $10.00 per ticket / 4 for $30.00
      One of the best game feeds around!  Everything from the typical wild game to the not so typical!  Duck to bear meat, deer to antelope with a few dishes you'd never expect in between!
      Food off the regular menu is available for the faint of heart.
      Only 200 tickets will be sold and expect to sell out early.  Stop in or call Bayside Tavern for your ticket(s) or give me a call at 419-626-2884.

      As well, don't forget the DU Banquet!

      Sandusky Bay Chapter of
      Ducks Unlimited
      Annual Banquet & Fundraiser
      Saturday, March 19, 2011
      5:00 p.m. at Lyman Harbor
      Marina Complex, Sandusky
      Need information or tickets give me a call!
      Thanks!!
      Sherri 419-626-2884

    • Nancy Brechtel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
        Hi Sherri,
        Sure sounds like a good time for sure, I am very familiar with the Sandusky area always went to cedar point. Lived not far from there in the small town of Huron, Ohio, now live in Florida and have for the past 20years. Do most of my hunting in S.Carolina where my husband and I are on a few leases.
        Nancy