Hi all

  • Tery
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 11, 2010
      Just a simple post. Yahoo is gonna do a house cleaning and I dont want to lose this group due to no new postings. Hope everyones hunting season is going great. Tery
    • Pola Galie
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 11, 2010
        Thanks for the shout out. I enjoy this group although I do not post very much.

        I haven't been out nearly enough yet this season but I am leaving on Tuesday for my annual whitetail hunt in Maine. I am really looking forward to getting away to the wilderness of Maine for a week and a half.

        Take care.

        Pola Galie
        Waretown, NJ

      • dianmayhew@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 11, 2010
          Hello ladies! So far I saw a few does but I was holding out for a buck in rut. Maybe next time I get to hunt will be time for the buck. Happy hunting!

          By the way you can also look me up on facebook. Just be sure to state women hunter. Take care and God bless.

          Diane Mayhew
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Thanks for the shout out. I enjoy this group although I do not post very much.

          I haven't been out nearly enough yet this season but I am leaving on Tuesday for my annual whitetail hunt in Maine. I am really looking forward to getting away to the wilderness of Maine for a week and a half.

          Take care.

          Pola Galie
          Waretown, NJ

          On Nov 11, 2010, at 6:11 PM, Tery wrote:

          > Just a simple post. Yahoo is gonna do a house cleaning and I dont want to lose this group due to no new postings. Hope everyones hunting season is going great. Tery

        • nebrhuntress
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 12, 2010
            Hi everyone! The season started out slow but picked up late Oct early Nov. Was nice not having the snow this year, but the warm weather made it difficult too. Hubby shot a spike, a few weeks later I got a doe, the next week I tagged a road kill that I had to put down (older couple hit it and it was only injured enough to keep it from running off) the following week Hubby shot a buck on Friday, I shot one on Sat and he shot another on Sunday (mine was bigger than his!! LOL) and rifle season starts tomorrow so we finshed strong during archery season. I am headed to western NE next week with a GF from Mo to hunt mulies. I havent hunted with a rifle for over 8 years and havent hunted for deer out west for over 12years, so this should be an adventure!
            We eat a lot of deer meat so we will be taking does after rifle. Three of the state parks near us are having doe only archery seasons so that will be a treat not to have to drive so far to hunt. Funny thing the photographer from Nebraskaland magazine said he took photos of 8 bucks from one of those stands! That will be so frustrating if I see a giant!!
            Happy Hunting,
            Christy Christiansen
            Check my profile out on face book to see our photos!!