Elk Hunting!!

  • Marnee'
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hey y'all! I'm thinking about bringing my husband on a guided hunt next
      year. He's never been hog hunting before, I keep telling him how much
      fun I used to have as a kid going. Does anyone know of any lodges down
      here in Louisiana that have some really nice trophy hogs? We got married
      this month and I'm wanting this to be my honey moon. If you know any
      please email me!! camo.queen@... <mailto:camo.queen@...>