Need photos

  • Carolee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      I'm working on a story for Florida Sportsman about crossbow hunting. I need a couple of good photos of hunters with animals they've killed with crossbows in a Florida setting. If you have anything like that, could you please contact me at carolee@.... If they're high resolution I would like to submit them to Florida Sportsman with the story.

      Carolee
    • S J
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
        women or male hunters or does it matter