Hi everyone!

  • shellybrothers
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2010
      Hows everyone been doin? Haven't been keeping up with the group. I've been keeping up with my new little addition for the past 4 1/2 months. Ross sure has been a blessing to our family. My oldest son graduates next friday! Talk about starting over! Oh yeah, I GOT A TURKEY SATURDAY MORNING! woo hoo!
    • Annie R.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2010
        Was wondering how things were going.  Congrats on the new addition, the graduation and the turkey!

        Hows everyone been doin? Haven't been keeping up with the group. I've been keeping up with my new little addition for the past 4 1/2 months. Ross sure has been a blessing to our family. My oldest son graduates next friday! Talk about starting over! Oh yeah, I GOT A TURKEY SATURDAY MORNING! woo hoo!

      • Diane Mayhew
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2010
          Congrats on all the fantastic things happening in your life. Enjoy that baby. Cherish all these moments with your children. Happy Hunting -- congrats on the turkey :)

          We've been doing some fishing and hoping that the oil rig explosion does not affect our Texas waters. Take Care!

          Diane Solis Mayhew

          I Cor. 1:18
          "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

          Hows everyone been doin? Haven't been keeping up with the group. I've been keeping up with my new little addition for the past 4 1/2 months. Ross sure has been a blessing to our family. My oldest son graduates next friday! Talk about starting over! Oh yeah, I GOT A TURKEY SATURDAY MORNING! woo hoo!

        • vicxen_shooter
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2010
            Congrats on the lil one & the turkey!!! Post pics of your trophy! I also have a little one and he is now at the age that I can get out in the hunting world again! :D