Hi

  • Sharon J. Deputy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi, I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now but I made a quick trip to London UK early this past weekend and had my bag stolen from me in which contains my passport and credit cards. I know this may sound odd, but it happened very fast. I've been to the US embassy and they're willing to help me fly without my passport but I just have to pay for my ticket and settle some bills. Right now I'm out of cash plus i can't access my bank without my credit card here, I've made contact with them but they need more verification. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some funds now and I'll pay back as soon as I get home. I need to get on the next available flight.

      Please reply as soon as you can if you are ok with this so i can forward the details as to where to send the funds. You can reach me via May field hotel's desk phone if you can, the numbers are, 011447024065511 or 011447024064567 or via my blackberry at sdeputy@....

      Love
      Sharon
    • SDeputy@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010
        Sorry everyone this is a hoax I am safe in the uSA
        Thank you
        Sharon Deputy

        womenhunters-digest@yahoogroups.com
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/