~~ Hunting Partner~~

  • *~~WTaildoe~~*
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
      Hi i am looking for a hunting partner for Lousiania
    • Sherry Goodman
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
        I sure wish I could go. I love to hunt have a few heads on my wall but always wanted to go elsewhere.
        Sherry
      • teachingkidsrocks@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 22, 2009
          I'm in Northern Illinois. I'd like a hunting partner!

          Kelly

          I sure wish I could go. I love to hunt have a few heads on my wall but always wanted to go elsewhere.
          Sherry

        • jeanie hebert
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 22, 2009
            Hi Guess i need to mention i am in Lousiania, but i do need a hunting partner, Male or female, perfer another female hunter. seems the guys here dont like idea of a woman in the woods.
            I'm in Northern Illinois. I'd like a hunting partner!

            Kelly

            I sure wish I could go. I love to hunt have a few heads on my wall but always wanted to go elsewhere.
            Sherry

          • nebrhuntress
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
              I dont know where in LA you are from, but you need to look up the Women in the Outdoors program. They have a huge following and most of those women are die hard hunters and not to mention a whole lot of crazy fun!! they have a forum on the website and several of them are on there frequently. Good luck!

              www.womenintheoutdoors.org
            • jeanie hebert
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 25, 2009
                Thanks for letting me know cause guess i am a die hard to & love to have fun while hunting. I'm in the south west area of Lousiania......
                                                                 :) Thanks i'll check it out

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 25, 2009
                  Hi I checked out this site & they request for a membership of 30.00 a year which i dont care to pay. Guess I'll just keep looking but thank you so much for the information.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 26, 2009
                    Jeanie-I sent you an email. I wasnt aware that you had to be a member to read the forum. If you go to the events page you can check out all of the upcoming events in your state. There is a huge statewide event in Miss and Brenda Valentine will be there. I dont know how far it is from you, but it might be worth a road trip!!

                  • Diane Mayhew
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 26, 2009
                      Jeanie -  I wish you the best in finding a hunting partner. You are so close, but yet so far. I live in East Texas.  Where do you hunt?

                      Diane Solis Mayhew

                      "Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deut 6:5

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 26, 2009
                        Wow Diane, I hunt in Derrider,La just 6 miles over the border from Texas. I hunt in Texas also cause i am a Texas resident. Where in East Texas? I Have a home in Chandler, Texas on Lake Palestine.......making plans on hunting Texas this year also when gun season opens up. As Always Happy Hunting & Be Safe
                                                                                 Jeanie