Well????

  • My friends call me Annie
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 5, 2009
      Did you all survive the holidays??

      I did with a couple extra pounds!!

      Only 9 more days of bow season here.

      I've had my traps out for just over two weeks now and all I've caught
      is a couple of possums. They're easy to release though cause they play
      dead. Still hoping for the bobcat. I have till the end of January to
      get one.

      Hubby and I are gearing up for the 300 league. I am a terrible target
      shooter, but hope to out shoot last years score. It's only my second
      year. I have a bad case of target panic. Trying to get over it.

      Anyway, hope everyone is well and let's hear what's going on.

      Annie
    • Amanda Cornelius
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 10 8:13 AM
        I am very sorry about that then. It did look like it was your e-mail. If you
        would like to take my advice there is a book called NTA Trapping Handbook I
        have found very helpful. I wish you best of luck with yur trapping.