Experienced Woman Bowhunters Needed for New video on Women who Bowhunt

  • Tink
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Howdy Ladies-

      This is Tink Nathan, member since 1998 and former Moderator here.

      I am seeking several ladies to help with a new video Project
      that I am doing with Carol Kelly from Texas.

      We are producing an All Womans DVD aimed at helping how to get
      women and girls into Bowhunting the right way.

      We are seeking several experienced Lady Bowhunters who would be
      willing to share her secrets of bowhunting, and how to help other
      ladies to get into our great sport.

      To get an Invitation e mail me at Silverwolfhound2@...

      If I don't know you, please tell me about yourself and send a
      pix of you and maybe a kill to silverwolfhound2@....

      We will pay $100.00 if we use one or two of your film/video
      segments used in our promotional DVD.

      You need to be filmed in full camo, with your hunting bow, and
      make up, in a natural setting. No houses,, cars, men, kids, pet,
      swings, fences. houses, signs, etc. in the film.

      Its fun and you Will get copies t hat will make great Christmas
      Presents for family and hunting partners.

      Any Questions, call Tink @ 830 634 2878

      The DVD hopefully will get more women into bowhunting the right
      way not the hard way or his way

      Happy trails to you.....

      Tink Nathan