Hunting the world...

  • dave_fall_colors111
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi,

      Are there any women hunters here from the WI area?
      I have hunted from Alaska to Africa, Brown Bears to Kudu. I am always
      willing to share my hunting experiences with others and learn from them
      as well. That half the fun!

      I am on a quest for a big Midwest Buck with my bow this fall... = )

      Good Hunting!
      Dave : )
    • Debra Merskin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        Hi, everyone - thank you for the replies to my questions re: "why do
        you hunt?" I'm studying for some exams right now but will get back
        with each of you soon. I appreciate the time and attention you put
        into your replies.

        Best wishes,

        Debra Merskin