Re: goose hunting

  • Dr. Spencer Tomb
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Debbie:
      Steel shot is lighter and patterns tighter than lead. Do not use a
      full choke with steel shot. To shoot Canada geese I use an IC Choke
      and heavy 3" BBB steel loads. If I think that I will have to shoot
      them at 40 yards I will use LM choke. Try to get them closer than 35
      yads and you can shoot steel the same way you shoot lead shot.

      Shoot in front of them.

      Spencer

      --- In womenhunters@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie" <fisher_lady_1973@...>