Hey Christy Christianson

  • Bernie Patrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hey Christy, I saw you and Shorty on Archer's Choice this morning on
      the Outdoor Channel. I missed the first part of it, but I know you won
      something, maybe a hunt?? Could you fill us in?

      I have my DVR set to tape it when it is on again this coming Saturday.

      Hey, Edsel and I got married 04-30-07!!

      Bernie
    • nebrhuntress
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
        Oh wow Bernie they didnt even tell us it was going to be on!! We never
        get to see it cause of the odd times they air it!!! Yes we won a hunt
        we just got back from Ken Ganglers Sub-Artic Candadian Outfitters in
        Manitoba last week. I shot my first bear and they got it all on film.
        What a blast!! I have never shook so bad in my whole life, what an
        awesome experience!! Not only did we win the trip but they came to our
        house and gave us tons of gear!! They are great people!! I believe it
        will be on the Outdoor channel this Saturday 8:ooam EST. We will be out
        of town at a softball tournament so I hope the hotel gets that
        station!!! I think they are going to air the hunt next month!
        Thanks for letting us know!!
        > Hey Christy, I saw you and Shorty on Archer's Choice this morning on
        > the Outdoor Channel. I missed the first part of it, but I know you
        won
        > something, maybe a hunt?? Could you fill us in?
        >
        > I have my DVR set to tape it when it is on again this coming Saturday.
        >
        > Hey, Edsel and I got married 04-30-07!!
        >
        > Bernie

      • nebrhuntress
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
          WATCH ARCHERS CHOICE ON OUTDOOR CHANNEL THIS SAT AT 10:00AM EST!!!
          SORRY I POSTED THE WRONG TIME! I WONT EVEN GET TO WATCH IT :( !!
        • Bernie Patrick
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2007
            Christy, Congrats on winning the hunt, and especially a big congrats
            on getting a bear! Wow, that had to be awesome. I hope you are
            going to eat that bear cause they taste great.

            When I saw them come to your house, I kept telling Edsel, "I know
            that girl from somewhere!" I finally figured it out.

            When you find out when the hunt will air, please let us know, will ya?

            Bernie

            --- In womenhunters@yahoogroups.com, "nebrhuntress"