Re: [Women Hunters] Tink's Scents Voted # 1 in the USA

  • Gail
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1 5:31 AM
      Dot, I can understand. I DO keep everything together, especially in
      the truck when we are hunting, but TWO times this year I got all set
      up in my stand, once it was a climber, which I hate all the time it
      takes and manuevering, and found I had left my arrows in the truck. I
      now keep a list in my bow case of everything I must be sure to have
      when I leave the truck.
      Gail

      --- In womenhunters@yahoogroups.com, dorothy grantham
      <dorothy_grantham@...> wrote:

      > Sorry to say this, but I did leave my license at home. Tink is
      right. I was planning to wear the same camo as I did hog hunting the
      day before but just grabbed the first pair I saw. So I missed a
      REALLY good hunt!!!! One time I forgot my arrows and a herd of hogs
      came out and I had no arrows. I was SICK!!!!
      > Tink is a HUNTER and he keeps EVERYTHING in one place so that he
      won't leave anything out. I am a new hunter. Didn't start to shoot
      a bow until I was 65 and I will be 69 on March 16th.
      > Love you all, Red Dot
      >
      > Tink Nathan <silverwolfhound2@...> wrote:
      > Hi Miss Red Dot
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Jo Lea aged 15, 4 foot 9 inches tall, did great never missed a shot
      >
      > The Parker FireBall Crossbow was sighted in for you remember?
      > It groups 3 bolts in a 2 inch group at 20 yards from my back deck.
      > You could have hunted axis too, but you forgot your Hunting license
      and the rancher would not let you hunt. remember that?

      > A good hunter is fully prepared at all times. Sorry.
      > But it was the first Crossbow shot she had ever taken.
      >
      > They have red dots(scope) and she put the red dot of the scope on
      the Axis as it turned she got a quartering away shot the the 4 blade
      Muzzy zipped thru the Axis deer 100% at 30 yards!

      > Amazing shot!
      > Amazing Hunt!
      > Amazing young lady She tooka hunter ed course with 30 boys and 3
      girl and she beat all 30 boys in her class.

      > She shoots .22 RF, ,.243 Win, 20 GA shotgun, 9 MM, 38 Spls, .357
      Magnum & a .44 Magnum revolver, etc

      > She seldom misses....
      >
      > At 100 yards she shot .22 metallic Silhouette Rams about 3 inches
      square- witha .22 rifle & Scope and constantly dropped 10 our of 10
      at 100 yards with nary a miss..........Anne oakley for sure!!!!!,.

      > If any of the Lady hunters wish to see Jo Leas Kills ( 4) pix email
      me at silverwolfhound2@... mention Jo Lea pix and I will attach them
      but don't try this thru the Yahoo Group It Won't work

      > Thanks Red Dot
      >

      > Tink Nathan
      >
      > OTM
      > in Tejas
      >
      > dorothy grantham <dorothy_grantham@...> wrote:
      > Took my 15 year old grand daughter who has a hearing disability to
      Tink's house between Christmas and New years and she killed 4 deer!!!
      First one a doe, second day an 8 point buck, 3rd day another doe. We
      went hog hunting the 4th day and none of us killed any. I shot one
      with a 30/30 and hit him. Good blood trail but lost him. They are
      smart!!! Then on the 5th day Tink took her Axis hunting and she
      bagged an Axis with my cross bow that she had never shot before. In
      fact the cross bow had never been shot. Needles to say she was
      walking on air. Her FIRST hunting trip and she bagged 4!!!! Her older
      sister asked how she could do that!!!! She says she wouldn't have the
      heart to do it. JoLee told her" well, all you have to do is put the
      sight where you want to hit him and pull the trigger!!!!" She's
      hooked. She can't wait to go back!!!
      > Good luck to all. BTW, Tink killed a big red stag same day as JoLee
      bagged the Axis.
      > Red Dot
      >
      > Tink Nathan <silverwolfhound2@...> wrote:
      > Peggy I dont think Iwill get drawn 2 years in a row with only one
      preference point advise I love Iowa esp the people TINK in texas

      > "Peggy L. Brase" <peggy.brase@...> wrote: Hey Tink,
      >
      > So did you at least see some big bucks???
      >
      > My little boy (10 ) got a nice ten point the last day of late muzle
      season when he went out with his dad. It was a 145 yard shot. He
      asked his dad if he could try, and he said go ahead aim just a little
      high and he hit him right in the lungs. So now there is no living at
      my house as he gets the bragging rights this year. I told him he
      hadn't yearned a nice buck like that yt as it was only the second
      time he had gone deer hunting, that he nneded to sit out there a few
      more years before he should get the chance at a nice buck like that.
      HA But he did really well as we were all pretty proud of the little
      fart!!!

      > We just had an ice storm go through and have been without power for
      four days now, they say it will be a few more before we get it back
      on as we have power lines and poles down every where. And another
      storm coming through tomorrow. So wish us luck!!!