Re: [Women Hunters] Today the Day! for www.Tinks.TV

  • BrknArrows@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2006
      In a message dated 3/31/2006 6:35:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      silverwolfhound2@... writes:
      Lisa Thanks Its Snazzy Just like you
      LOL!!!
      Your a hoot! I have no doubt that your videos are filled with that trademark
      personalitiy of yours.
      Once again I think your website was creativly DIFFERENT than others and I
      LOVED that. Good luck with the DVD's. now I want to know when your gonna have
      your own show.
      Lisa

    • Tink Nathan
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2006
        LISA-

        It takes a ton of money and a sponsor with deep pockets. They hire young studs with pretty teeth and that what the sponsors want Maybe when I get on my feet I will do it. Too busy unpacking, and settling in my new home and playign weekend cowboy on the ranch.

        I was invited to join an elite Texas Historucal Group this week

        Joe B Davis, a Retired texas Ranger and President of the Former texas Rangers Foundation invited me to join, I did and I was commisioned as a SGT in the group.

        My Daddy was a Texas Dep Sheriff at age 18 and a Military hero. I am 5th Generation Texan and for that I was invited to jointhe Foundation

        I am deeply honored.

        Thanks for the comments on my new web site.

        PM me yoru address I lost it at the show

        Tink

        silverwolfhound2@... writes:
        Lisa Thanks Its Snazzy Just like you
        LOL!!!
        Your a hoot! I have no doubt that your videos are filled with that trademark
        personalitiy of yours.
        Once again I think your website was creativly DIFFERENT than others and I
        LOVED that. Good luck with the DVD's. now I want to know when your gonna have
        your own show.
        Lisa

        Tink Nathan,
        Camp Verde Outpost Ranch,
        Camp Verde Texas 78010
        Tel-1-830-634-2878 Cell 1 830 460-0202

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2006
          In a message dated 4/1/2006 11:11:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          silverwolfhound2@... writes:
          It takes a ton of money and a sponsor with deep pockets. They hire young
          studs with pretty teeth and that what the sponsors want Maybe when I get on
          my feet I will do it. Too busy unpacking, and settling in my new home and
          playign weekend cowboy on the ranch.
          LOL pretty teeth! that is a good one Tink. Your right though! As usual
          you havea unique way with words.
          Lisa