Bowhunting Caribou DVD with a novice lady Bowhunter now out

  • Tink
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
      Once e upon time I took a Lady to the far North on her second
      Bowhunt

      I filmed the adventure and due to popular demand I have brought it
      back on DVD Its called Bowhuntign record Book Caribou-Eskimo
      Style with Tink Nathan & Denise Laux. Denise was member of my
      church and worked on Capital Hill at the time as a Case Worker for a
      Congressman

      The film shows Denise take 2 Pope & Young Caribou in 2 days with her
      38# Oneida Tomcat Bow. It show Tink taking two record Book caribou
      with bow and the last one is truly a Monster Bull! It scored #1 in
      SCI for Bow and in the top 5 of Pope & Young at the time.

      This film is more than a compilation of preening celebrities and
      methodical kill shots. This film is informative, entertaining and
      exciting. You can almost feel the salt spray as you skip across icy
      green Northern waters a 24 foot freighter canoe while Tink and the
      guides scan the shore for caribou bulls. You Can nearly smell the
      lichen moss and the earthy smell of mucky beaches at low tide and
      the wet rocks. You Can hear the clicking of their hooves as the
      caribou trot across the low hillsides. You can feel the thrumming
      of the TWIN Otter aircraft as it skirts the coast ,, and then the
      jostle when the plans slams down onthe tundra runway feet from the
      edge of a cliff..m
      FILM Won a FOUR STAR **** Rating from Video Choice Magazine too!

      The film is hours long and with in a week or so my Web site will be
      up Its called www.Tinks.TV Once it up You will have to use a
      shopping cart and we will take credit cards etc but it will cost
      more too.

      Until then I am selling the DVD prepaid to your door for only
      $20.00 as a special to our members

      To Order send a personal check to

      Tink Nathan,
      Tinks Adventurevision Video Studios, Inc,
      PO Box 294209,
      Kerrville TX 78029-4209

      Telephone-1- 830 - 634- 2878

      If you not pleased, you may return the DVD and I will gladly refund
      your money OK?

      Filmed by Wade Nolan an Alaskan Guide Narration by Marv Brooks
      Voice of America guy a great hunting film.

      I ship with in 24 hours of getting your order

      Thanks and Happy trails to you

      Tink Nathan
      OTM
      Member since 1998
    • Dara
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2006
        Tink,
        I grew up just outside of Fairbanks in Goldstream in a small log cabin
        with no running water or electricity. My father is a bush pilot and
        started guiding the Brooks Range for caribou and sheep hunters long
        before I can remember, back in the mid 1960's, I think. I was raised on
        caribou and sheep meat, and still remember a lot of the stories about
        his hunts. I have two brothers, one 2 years older and one about 2 years
        younger. My father was pretty old fashioned, and on top of being
        somewhat disappointed in me for always getting air sick, he took both of
        my brothers on sheep and caribou hunts, but I never got to go. These
        days, I'm the only member of my family who hunts, and I no longer get
        sick on airplanes! I'll always regret not having the opportunity to
        hunt with my dad, though.

        Checks in the mail. I can't wait to watch it.
        Thank you!
        Dara

        PS: We are going to Namibia in May to hunt with Hannes Steyn of
        Kalahari Trophies outside of Windhoek. I don't hunt with a bow (yet),
        so I'll be bringing my 300WSM with a 30.06 for backup. My first choice
        hunts are kudu and gemsbok, and then plan to see what I see from there.
        Could you offer us any advice before we go?

      • Tink Nathan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2006
          DARA Great childhood you had! Visit my website for general info on Africa www.bowhuntingsafaris.net

          My emailis Silverwolfhound2@...

          e-mail me your questions

          Never hunted Nam but its just like RSA
          I lived in RSA 1991-1999

          Thanks Tink
          Dara <daras@...> wrote:
> [...]

          > FILM Won a FOUR STAR **** Rating from Video Choice Magazine too!
          >
          > The film is hours long and with in a week or so my Web site will be
          > up Its called www.Tinks.TV Once it up You will have to use a
          > shopping cart and we will take credit cards etc but it will cost
          > more too.
          >
          > Until then I am selling the DVD prepaid to your door for only
          > $20.00 as a special to our members
          >

          > To Order send a personal check to
          >
          > Tink Nathan,
          > Tinks Adventurevision Video Studios, Inc,
          > PO Box 294209,
          > Kerrville TX 78029-4209
          >

          > Telephone-1- 830 - 634- 2878
          >

          > If you not pleased, you may return the DVD and I will gladly refund
          > your money OK?
          >

          > Filmed by Wade Nolan an Alaskan Guide Narration by Marv Brooks
          > Voice of America guy a great hunting film.
          >
          > I ship with in 24 hours of getting your order

          Tink Nathan,
          Camp Verde Outpost Ranch,
          Camp Verde Texas 78010
          Tel-1-830-634-2878 Cell 1 830 460-0202

        • Dara
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2006
            One thing about it, my feet don't get cold in Oregon!
            Thank you, Tink.