Re: who here has had their shotgun fitted/

  • Dr. Spencer Tomb
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hello Peggy.

      We are still hunting.
      Melinda and I went out wild turkey hunting and got into a flock of 250
      birds and I never got a shot but we had a good time. We also got 5
      nice Canada geese and had a fair pheasant hunt in North Central Kansas
      north of Salina.

      Our deer season resumes today as an antlerless season. I plan to go out
      this evening and in the morning and Mel will return next Friday.

      We spent part of the time writing an article on gun fit for Women in
      the Oudoors Magazine.

      Spencer

      Happy New Year to all! Make some of your new year's resolutions deal
      with hunting and the outdoors.
    • Peggy L. Brase
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hey Spencer,

        Wow that is a lot of birds!!! We see some turkeys once in a while when we are sitting in our deer stands. Boy they are really flighty. One see's something and they are all gone in no time flat!

        We still have a few tags to fill for deer season. which is the late bow and muzzle loader season. Then there is another really late shotgun season yet.

        Good luck with your deer hunting!! And Happy new year! Bye Peg