Re: Question about what type of compound bow to get

  • Gail
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
      -There are many great bows out that would fit you in all price
      ranges. It is best to shoot some and see what feels best to YOU. It
      is a personal thing.- If you get one that fits properly, you will
      really enjoy it. Good Luck.
      Gail

      - In womenhunters@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Trombley Peters
      <treehugger1978@y...> wrote:

      > Ladies I am in need of your help. I have decided to add another
      outdoor activity to my list, bow hunting. I was wondering if there
      were any compound bows out there designed for women? I have a
      feeling that I have a short draw length (I am only 5"2) and I need to
      be able to at least shot 45 pounds (state reg). Any suggestions?

    • kristina_everhart@beaerospace.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
        I also shot a Hoyt Sierratec and absolutely love it. Matthews has a nice
        bow for women called the Mustang. My first bow was a Jennings and it was
        great to start out with also. Just about every company has a bow designed
        for women anymore. I agree with everyone that you should go to your local
        archery store. I have gotten killer deals on both of my bows. On my Hoyt
        I got over $200 off because a woman bought the bow shot it 3 times and
        decided she didn't want to do archery. So if you shop around I'm sure
        you'll find something perfect for you.

        Kristina Everhart
        Engineering Services,
        Technical Librarian

        Jennifer Trombley Peters <treehugger1978@...>
        Sent by: womenhunters@yahoogroups.com
        10/31/2005 05:18 PM
        Please respond to
        womenhunters@yahoogroups.com

        womenhunters@yahoogroups.com
        cc

        Subject
        [Women Hunters] Question about what type of compound bow to get

        Ladies I am in need of your help. I have decided to add another outdoor
        activity to my list, bow hunting. I was wondering if there were any
        compound bows out there designed for women? I have a feeling that I have
        a short draw length (I am only 5"2) and I need to be able to at least shot
        45 pounds (state reg). Any suggestions?

        Thanks!!

        Jennifer

        Hunting archery
        Quail hunting
        Dove hunting
        Bird hunting
        Bear hunting
        Hunting lodges

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "womenhunters" on the web.