Re: [Women Hunters] South Dakota bird hunting

  • CMBav8trx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      Sharon,

      Sorry I haven't answered this sooner, but we just got back from safari
      hunting in Tanzania. My husband did most of the shooting, but I am EXCITED to share
      that I got my impala, a frontal shot, at 150 yards, with one shot to his
      heart. He is the East African impala....really pretty.

      We offer pheasant hunting in South Dakota, and I obviously would like to see
      you book with us. That aside, there are a lot of different options available
      to a hunter in South Dakota....and a lot of them are very poor. As the
      popularity of hunting has grown, many people are enterting the market, and most of
      them have no little hunting experience. I would go as far as saying that they
      see hunters only a way to make money, and have little interest in the quality
      of hunt that is offered.

      I would suggest reviewing our website, www.andersenfarms.com for information.
      I would also ask specific questions of anyone you choose to book with, and
      my first question would be if that person is a hunter. Also, make sure you
      understand exactly what is offered, as often more if "suggested" than actually
      delivered.

      We were gone for a month, and this is my first day back in the office. If
      you have specific questions, feel free to contact me and I'll try to help.
      Pheasant hunting in SD can be a wonderful time. We have lots of little birds
      already flying, and I think some of the males will soon start to get color...it's
      a fun thing to watch.

      Charlotte

      Charlotte Andersen, M.D.

      Operations Manager