Trophy Room Accents-Sporting Enthusiast Plaques

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      Hello.

      I would like to start by introducing myself. My name is Kelly
      Seddens and I have been involved in the sport of hunting for over 9
      years now.

      Trophy Room Accents began by me looking for the perfect gift for my
      dad for Father's Day. My father, his ancestors, brothers and
      friends hunted practically all of their lives. So I designed
      the "Sporting Enthusiast Plaque" for that perfect Father's Day
      gift. Of course the plaque works perfect for many special days,
      Birthdays, Mother's Day, Christmas, Anniversaries, or the completion
      of a successful hunt.

      I have been designing and engraving special, one-of-a-kind products
      for over 3 years for others and have decided to branch out on my
      own with: www.TrophyRoomAccents.com.

      Preserve your cherished hunting memories and accent your trophy room
      with one of our distinguished Sporting Enthusiast Plaques.

      Your plaque is made of a laser engraved image reproduction from your
      photo and an "information plate" on solid walnut.

      You can have as much information on your plaque that will fit on the
      engraved plate at no extra charge, (please keep in mind the more
      text, the smaller the text). Some information you may want on the
      plate is: hunter's name, species, date taken, place taken, score,
      which scoring system used, weapon used, etc.

      To view one of the products go to the below link:
      http://www.trophyroomaccents.com/images/portraitmed_small1.jpg"

      To view ordering information and more of the products go to:
      http://www.trophyroomaccents.com/order.htm