Re: All Things Wild

  • Bernie Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Micki: I hope your brother has a huge success on his new venture.
      The wild dishes sound delicious. I would suggest that he put up some
      photos on his website. I think it would make a big difference.

      Bernie

      --- In womenhunters@yahoogroups.com, "Micki" <micki4rls@h...> wrote:
      > My brother recently started All Things Wild...he makes delicious
      wild game dishes like seafood chowder, pheasant ravioli, venison
      stuffed mushrooms, smoked buffalo or beef brisket, BBQ or Chinese
      pork ribs, wild boar ribs, deep fried wild turkey, pulled pork
      shoulder, and more...if you want it, he can probably get it for you.
      He's located in St. Clair County in southeast Michigan.