New Here~

  • carolyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hello I'm new to the group and just wanted to say Hi. I live in
      southern part of ohio, been around hunting for the last 15 years due
      to my husbands influence. Now I'm getting involved in it after all
      this time. :-) I also fish, quilt, make handcrafted dolls,
      gardening and enjoy camping. I have two boys ages 12 and 5, our 12
      year old took his first buck last october. So proud of him. Looking
      forward to visiting with you all here.
      Carolyn
    • Bernie Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Hello Ohiodollmaker. Glad you joined and welcome to the club. I
        think you and I live in the same town!!

        I'm glad to hear you are getting into hunting. Don't let your
        husband and sons have all the fun!! You will treasure the times
        spent in the woods with your boys, and they will remember it always.

        I love to fish, but don't seem to do much of it. I finally hung up
        my fishing pole on my bathroom wall! Have you ever bowfished? It is
        a blast. The only problem is the fish you are able to shoot with a
        bow are not exactly a delicacy, unless you like carp & gar.

        Congrats to your son for getting his first buck.

        Bernie