Another newcomer

  • hunterchik30
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 5:28 PM
      I am a Texas born girl, from a family that didn't believe girls are
      equal or better than their male counterparts, so I was never given
      an opportunity to learn about hunting. I moved to Washington State,
      and I can tell you, the opportunities have just been slapping ever
      since. I am always looking to hunt with another woman so I can show
      my husband up when we come back to camp with the bigger deer or
      bear. I guess that is where my patience has to come in. Anyway, it
      is nice to see that I am not the only one out here that loves the
      woods and excitement of the hunt.
    • Carrie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 6:35 AM
        ---

        So where from Texas are you from? I went on a hog hunt in Saledo
        last May. It was GREAT! I didn't get one but my husband and friends
        came home with 4 I think.