Cool homemade shotgun!

  • mark_c20022003 <mark_c20022003@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      I recently stumbled across a company selling blue prints explaining
      how to build a homemade shotgun. It shoots a regular 12ga. shell. All
      the parts are available from the local hardware. You get blueprints
      and material list. REAL COOL! and it really works! If you are
      interested in getting the plans - send me an email,
      mark_c20022003@.... THANKS!