*###* MY NEW DOLLMATE GROUP *###*

  • hunterfun01 <hunterfun01@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi everyone just to let you know Ive created a new DOLLMATE group the
      group contains most of my collection and Im hoping fellow DOLLMATE
      fans will add theirs to create perhaps the biggest collection on the
      web.This will Im sure be something of a challenge!

      THE GROUP:

      PLEASE NOTE MEMBERSHIP IS VERY RESTRICTED AND A "POST-A-PIC/MPG ETC"
      IS REQUIRED BEFORE MEMBERSHIP CAN BE APPROVED BUT BELIEVE ME ITS
      WORTH IT.

      Thanks

      HUNTERFUN01 : )
    • Constance
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
        When will that damn pic trader/pornographer/sadist realize his stuff has
        absolutely nothing to do with hunting.

        For a bit of background on a Dollmate fan, probably this same guy
        http://home.att.net/~constance-link/chd/shooting/email.html#top

        At one time there was a video of Dollmate wounding an ostrich and then
        putting it down with a barely adequate second shot in the women hunters album.

        At 01:57 PM 2/1/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >Hi everyone just to let you know Ive created a new DOLLMATE group the
        >group contains most of my collection and Im hoping fellow DOLLMATE
        >fans will add theirs to create perhaps the biggest collection on the
        >web.This will Im sure be something of a challenge!
        >
        >THE GROUP:

        >PLEASE NOTE MEMBERSHIP IS VERY RESTRICTED AND A "POST-A-PIC/MPG ETC"
        >IS REQUIRED BEFORE MEMBERSHIP CAN BE APPROVED BUT BELIEVE ME ITS
        >WORTH IT.

        Constance Link

        Web Mistress of the site at http://www.constancelink.com

        Reply to constance@...
      • Bernie Patrick <bernp@adelphia.net>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
          Thanks Constance...a bit of eye opening!! I wish those kind of
          persons would just go find their own hole & stay there.

          You're always on top of things!! We can always count on you to
          filter out this type.

          Bernie

          --- In womenhunters@yahoogroups.com, Constance <constance-link@a...>