Yahoo Returning to Old Format

  • orion2216
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      After all the reported problems they have decided to go back to what
      was working before they tried to "fix" it...
      NOT- No such luck... a pathetic April Fool's joke but hey- i was
      bored.... nobody comes around much anymore...
      Rhett
    • tadpole_1968
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        --- In womenhunters@y..., orion2216 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > After all the reported problems they have decided to go back to
        what
        > was working before they tried to "fix" it...
        > NOT- No such luck... a pathetic April Fool's joke but hey- i was
        > bored.... nobody comes around much anymore...
        > Rhett

        Darn.. And I thought this was for real. This is absolutely
        ridiculous trying to find anything anymore. Another thing Yahoo did
        was to change your individual settings without your knowledge or
        consent. This leave you wide open for junk mail, spam, and phone
        calls. To check you settings and change them...Go to Account
        Information and then click on Marketing Preference. When I checked
        mine, they had all been changed to "yes". If someone else has posted
        on this I apologize....just cannot get through the posts anymore.