Widerness Unlimited

  • helicopters2000
    Message 1 of 13000 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi,<br><br>My wife asked me to do a quick post
      and let the club know how happy she has been hunting
      as a member of wilderness unlimited. WU is a private
      screened membership hunting and fishing club operating on
      private ranches throughout CA. members and their guests
      are the only people ever on a ranch.<br><br>She has
      harvested some great game including a 350lb pig and a nice
      4x4 buck this year alone. The biggest thing for her
      was feeling safe while out on property and not having
      to deal with the yahoo's on public land<br><br>check
      out the website at wildernessunlimited.com or if you
      have questions e-mail us at
      gsprsq@...<br><br>Jay and Sharon
    • theresastruckstop
      Message 13000 of 13000 , Sep 22, 2005
        While reading back on old messages this one caught my eye with me being
        from northeast Ms and on the TN stateline. Yesterday my husband went
        down and was clearing the land off and getting it ready for us and he
        said in one area that it looked like mating season for water mosc. he
        said they were balled up everywhere. Big ones. I said, ok, I am not
        going in there and that is where all the deer are. lol Of course
        when it gets cold we dont see them, but, now where the slew is where I
        watch the big buck, there is some monster snakes in there. I am ready
        for cool weather now for sure. Bring the frost on, bring cold and snow
        on. Oh snow, we use to have that, but seems we get ice storms now.
        One good snow would be good for a change. Yea I am scared of the
        snakes too.